When you join AACP, you become a member of a committed community of health professionals. Each member receives:
- A referral service listing on the AACP website to help prospective patients find a member in their area
- A subscription to TMDiary, the official news journal of the Academy
- Reduced fees at AACP symposiums and education programs (online & live)
- Access to AACP monthly webinars
- A listing in and access to the Membership Directory to facilitate professional networking
- Exclusive access to the "Members Only" section of the AACP Website where you'll find a members-only forum for current case studies and current clinical tips, a bibliography of pertinent literature and more
- Subscription to CRANIO: The Journal of Mandibular & Sleep Practice
Click Here for our Dental Membership Brochure (pdf format)
Click Here for our Associate Membership Brochure (pdf format)
Members must join as a General, Associate, or Student Member and can advance to higher level memberships (or Retired) upon submitting the required information.
If you have already created an account on the AACP website, please click here to login
If you have a username and password but do not remember them, please click here to reset your credentials and
have them emailed to you.
Membership Types & Rates
General - $420
Dentists may enter the Academy at the Member level. In order to become a Member, one must possess a Dental degree (DDS or DMD) from an accredited university or college and must be licensed by the state in which he/she practices. Advancement to higher levels begins at the Member level. Includes full voting rights, ability to run for office, and all other member benefits.
Associate - $195
Includes MD, PhD and all Allied
Health Professionals who do not qualify for Full Membership (bylaws require candidate to be DDS or DMD). Category does NOT have voting rights, cannot serve office and additional fee required for access to Cranio journal.
Student - $99
Dental student and first year following graduation.Can not vote, hold office or receive complimentary Cranio journal access, but will receive monthly TMDiary, online education and meeting discounts.
Emeritus (Retired) - Complimentary
A retired member. Cannot run for office or receive complimentary Cranio access, but has voting rights and discounts to online and live education.
Fellow - $420
*Additional application fees apply. General membership is a pre-requisite.
Must be sponsored by two (2) Academy members holding Fellow, Distinguished Fellow, or Master of Excellence status; completed at least two (2) or more academic years of graduate study in an accredited dental school program which resulted in a certificate
or advanced degree in the diagnosis and treatment of Craniofacial Pain and Temporomandibular disorders; OR a minimum of two hundred (200) hours of “related” continuing education courses which have been completed within the immediate ten years
prior to the date of submission of written application for fellowship in the Academy; the applicant has personally completed all aspects of diagnosis and treatment for fifty (50) patients whose chief complaints included Craniofacial Pain of non-dental
or alveolar origin.