To become an AACP Fellow:
- You must first be a General Member.
- Submit all required information for the application and pay application fee
of $500. Requirements below.
- Your application will be reviewed by the membership committee. Any missing information will lead to an administrative fee.
- Once approved, Fellows pay the same renewal membership rate as a general member.
- Spent the immediate past 2 years in treating head, neck, craniofacial pain and TMJ disorders
- Treated a minimum of 50 head, neck, craniofacial pain and TMJ patients
- Advanced study and training in the field which consists of successful completion of at least 2 or more academic years of graduate study in an ADA accredited dental school program OR A minimum of 200 hours within the immediate past 10 years of continuing education courses in the field
- Sponsorship by two Academy Fellows. (Not the same two who sponsored the applicant for general membership)
- Pass a rigid written examination (100 questions or by successfully passing all examinations given by the AACP Craniofacial Pain Mini-residency
- Pre-registration is required and payment of an exam fee must also be completed online
- A signed and notarized affidavit and records is required to be mailed to the Central Office: 380 Ice Center Lane, Ste C, Bozeman, MT 59718